Sunday 15 March 2020

Sciprints



                          

Hello everyone!!!!

WELCOME TO MY SCIENCE BLOG

I am SANJANA POKHARE , teacher trainee from GVM's DR.DADA VAIDYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION PONDA GOA . My blog contains all the educational work that i did in my B.ED teacher trainee program .In this blog you will find all the lesson plans , worksheet , charts and activities conducted during my teacher trainee program.
A big thank you to my mentor DR. ANNA NEENA GEORGE for helping , motivating and guiding me throughout this program.


If you like my blog please do comment.🙏


7 comments:

  1. Very informative👌... Nice blog👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work 🙌
    Nicely presented

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good effort!
    Loved the selection of the wallpaper, it makes your blog intersting also the content posted is simple and can be easily understood.Really appreciate your hard work. All the best🤗

    ReplyDelete